Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gravel Sunday

I started to write this post on Sunday, but I wore myself out by the end of the day.

I ran10 miles and then biked 30.

I don't think exercise is an addiction for me, but it certainly takes the edge off and makes me a more patient and understanding person.

I ran the gravel on Sunday. I saw several deer but was not quick enough to get any pictures of them.

Here is what I did see though...


I ran another one of my famous "in the middle of nowhere" roads

These line our gravel road for almost half a mile.


Black eyed Susans















Queen Anne's Lace















Sunflowers
















Storm off to the south, we could have used that rain.

My running philosophy has changed drastically this last year. I am not so competitive on my runs, but much more meditative. 

I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds peaceful and relaxing. I love all the wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete