Saturday, January 21, 2012

Seven Days

The streak has begun. 

Not that kind of streak....this kind....

I have now run seven days in a row.

Not a big deal, but it's a start.

Pretty easy mileage, I am trying to build slowly and safely. So far I feel good. 
My foot pain is mostly manageable.

It's only been a week now, running every day takes a little planning, but knowing that I can get by with a one mile run if necessary isn't so bad. 

Most of my runs have been before 6am. 

Running before sunrise when the windchill is in the single digits or even below zero is not my idea of fun. 

But I still feel pretty awesome about getting it done.

Because of where I run,
sometimes,
 it's
 like
 I
 am
 the
 last

 one
 left
 in
 the
 world. 

  • What is the longest streak that you have run?
  • Do you mostly run alone or do you have running buddies?


No comments:

Post a Comment