Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Review

It's a new year with new opportunities.

Looking back, here is the wrap up of 2010.

I finished the year with 1,453 miles of running. I ran the Fargo Marathon in the spring and the Mankato Marathon in the fall with a PR of 3:44. I ran my first trail run in Aberdeen, SD, a 20 mile race in St. Cloud, Mn, a 10K and a half marathon in Sioux Falls and a 5K here in Bethany, Mo. Not to mention cycling 100 miles through Wisconsin and Iowa as a fundraiser for JDRF.

I have been blessed to meet a lot of amazing people through running. Here is a video collage that I made up to celebrate 2010. Looking forward to an even better 2011!


Running Through 2010 from Jeff Thompson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video recap! And I'm so proud to have made the cut. ;)

    It was great to meet you in 2010 and get to experience so many races with you. Here's to an even better 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I thought I commented here a thousand years ago...must not have hit post or something :( so fun being running buddies last year! sad I don't have you to drag me around and tell me to quit whining anymore ; )

    ReplyDelete