Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Excuses

I thought about writing a lot of long winded excuse about how busy I have been at work and haven't had time to run or exercise much. This may be true...but, we are all busy, I am not the only one that works long hours. I just didn't have a plan or a goal in mind.

I changed that. I have a training plan and even a race or two up my sleeve.

It's times like this that remember just how much I need running. I am a much calmer and nicer person when I run. It helps take the edge off. I hit the road at 5am Monday morning. It was just a little 40 minute run, but it made the entire day oh so much better.

2 comments:

  1. I wish there was a like button forrest this post! When is the next race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my whole disposition and outlook on the day is so much better with a run. Nice job getting out there...even if was before the crack of dawn!

    ReplyDelete