Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trail Running

There is certainly comfort in running the same path or route. When running intervals or wanting to lose myself thought on a long run it's nice to be able to zone out and not worry much about my surroundings. But there are also times when I need some variety. Running has enabled me to explore places that I would most likely never visit. The challenge of a new hill, the wonder of what is around the next corner, and the beauty of the landscapes keeps running fresh and exciting.

I have taken my camera on a couple of my runs recently. Here is my first attempt at a video slide show from one of my recent runs.


1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful. I love all the beauty running brings, too.

    Have had people suggest I attach a flip camera to my head while I run. I am tempted ... :)

    ReplyDelete